Monday 1 September 2008

Assorted Rubbish


OK!

Been spending a lot of time working on the final preparations for the Alrewas Arts Festival, which kicks off next week. It's going to be an extravaganza of community art projects and workshops, I'll post a round-up of some of the highlights soon. Expect to be impressed.

I designed the logo. Hope you like it!

Couple of pieces of tasty tunage for you:


Lykke Li - Swedish girl with quirky voice and nice tunes. Bit Feist-y, but with a more produced electronic sound.

MAX RAPTOR - a shameless plug of my mate's band. They keep getting better with classic, infectious, shouty rock. Great performers who shredded up Barton Heartfest on Saturday. Also catch them at the Alrewas Arts Festival Party in the Park (Sat 13th).

Spoon - they're just great. Can't stop listening to the Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga album.

and finally, love it or hate it, this tune is going to be massive. You heard it here first.

The Natural Confectionery ad I posted the other day had been bothering me as I was convinced the voice was Dixon Bainbridge from The Mighty Boosh. Turns out I was right: Matt Berry (also of The IT Crowd and Garth Merenghi's Darkplace) does indeed provide the voices. So that's alright then.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: